Positive news to share!
As promised in my previous post Keyword Competition Analysis, I will share with you the proper strategy of backlinking to be in the first page of Google Search. After waiting for a few weeks to observe the strategy, here are the result.
Key in "Keyword Competition Analysis" in Google search and you will find Dillonyong.com in spot number 13 (take note that the positioning may change from time to time, but all you really need is to build a small number of useful backlinks to it and you will be back to top spot)
Ok, as you can see from the chart above, the post is on number 13 which means page 2. Not quite page 1 yet but it will be if I continue building some backlinks to it and wait. Here's what happened during the last 3 weeks:
1) Week 1 - the post was on number 72 (page 8)
2) Week 2 - the post was on number 30 (page 4)
3) Week 3 - the post is now on number 13 (page 2)
Now if I keep doing proper research of keywords before naming the title of my blogpost, I will ensure that this blog will continue to gain more organic traffic. Will the blog be popular in time to come? Well, of course. At least I hope so :P.
Ok. Enough of BS! Let's go straight to the point of what I did.
1) Research (refer to my previous post on keyword competition analysis)
2) Register a free SocialMonkee account and build backlinks to your post. It's free. You will get a standard 25 social bookmarking backlinks per day which is perfectly alright (dont worry about the blackhat BS which people keep telling you. Bookmarking is fine.)
3) Use Bulkping,com to submit your URL (the url of the post) and also submit RSS feed of your page to their RSS directories (Not only Bulkping provides fast indexing/pinging service, they also provide some free backlinks to you. Pinging is a way to tell Google to visit your page as there have been an update while Indexing is a way to tell you that Google recognised your page has a recent update and published it in search result. I hope my explanation suffice. LOL)
4) More free backlinks from 247backlinks that you can use. Frankly, I like this service. It's easy and fast and definitely play an important part in improving your search ranking.
5) Key in "Angela Backlinks" in Google Search and follow what Angela tells you to do. This method require abit of work but it's really worthwhile. I must confess that I was quite lazy for I had only build 6 backlinks from Angela's strategy. LOL. (But her method is the one that accelerate your page in Google Search, so it is important to follow what Angela says)
6) Use Growsocials.com and Traffup.net to get some Google Plus One and Retweets to your page. I do not know how important is this but then some experts as I observed in their blogs said that Google is now paying important attention to social media ratings. In short, if you have more people voting for your page with Google Plus One, you will rank better. As for retweets, you can use Traffup which is brilliant in bringing in traffic from twitter.
Alright people. That's about it. All the above can be done within a day. And then, all you really need to do is to wait and check your result via Mike's Marketing Site.
Now if you like this post, remember to do me a favor. Press +1 on your left. That's all for now.