THE BEAUTIFUL GAME
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that - Bill Shankly (1913 - 1981)
MY TRAVEL STORIES
Story sharing as I travel. Food, tourist attractions, weird places, weird people and many more
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Monday, June 24, 2013
That's all for today.
Love you lots,
Sunday, June 23, 2013
It's getting popular. People are setting up list just to remind themselves what they want to do before they er....well....die.. RIP....vanish...whatever! So I guess I want my list as well. Is 50 too much? Not really! In fact, it is not enough. You'll know why when you make your own list.
1. Get a PhD
2. Earn a 5-figure salary
3. Become a successful property investor
4. Buy a mansion
5. Buy a sports car
6. Buy a penthouse in Rome
7. Have a beautiful Latino wife (ok. Other nationalities are just as fine)
8. Take my dad and watch Liverpool game in Anfield
9. Have many lovely children and grandchildren
10. Visit Ibiza Island
11. Buy a designer suite condo in Koh Samui
12. Become a Singaporean PR
13. Have a 2nd wife if allowed.
14. Sailing for 60 days
15. Have my portrait painted while I'm naked
16. Become a Moron and make sexist jokes (Not sure if I have already done that. :P)
17. Ride a donkey
18. Write novels
19. Get a golden retriever
20. Become famous
21. Watch a strip dance
22. Maintain my sexy body
23. Get a plastic surgery
24. Maintain my look
24. Inject placenta
25. Watch my enemies repent and become close to God
26. Not listening to Ashwin's opinions
27. Visit Cap D'Agde, the naked city of the world
28. Have a 3rd wife if allowed (why not heh?)
29. Meeting Jessica Alba
30. Taking a photo with Park Min Young
31. Learn to play guitar
32. Go to LAS VEGAS and enjoy the casino
33. Get an international driving license
34. Fly a plane
35. Meet the people who read my blog
36. Watch World Cup in a stadium with my Dad
37. Set up an education help center for poor children
38. Kissing Priyanka Chopra
39. Meet some Jews (my heart felt for them after watching "Schindler's list")
40. Go to Hollywood
41. Buy a modern designed electric car
42. Buy a yacht
43. Help to transform this world into a better place
44. Help poor people
45. Improving the higher education system in Vietnam, Thailand and Philippines
46. Visit North Pole
47. Witness the introduction of Hologram technology
48. Party in Koh Phangan's full moon party year after year till I'm 70
49. Own a president suite in Casino de Macao
50. ABOVE ALL, take care of my parents and my family for as long as I live
That's it for now. Hope you enjoy reading.
Lots of love,
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Anyway, the series raised my curiosity and I decided to research on the possibility of the world turning dark. Can the world be without electricity one day? Will we go back to Stone Age?
YES and NO.
No - because there is enough coals for at least another 400 years and with lots of alternative energy and renewable energy sources available, the world can never turn dark.
Yes - because if you are poor then your world is going to be really dark. Unfortunately, energy consumption is gonna be an expensive thing and it can only get worse. SO if you are poor, you simply wants your world to be dark because you cant afford it. :)
So for some people, it is gonna be this:
Well, not all that bad perhaps. Maybe a horse rider with a MP3 player. :)
That is all for today. Hope you enjoy reading.
Lots of love,
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
I took the extra effort to stay in gym for 2 hours to burn 500 calories. No joke. It was punishing and exhausting but I DID IT! That is all it matters.
So according to CaloriesSecret, I am supposed to consume only 750 calories a day if I ever want to lose 10kgs in 35 days. That is pure madness! We are talking about heavy exercise, starvation and lots of painful hungry moments. :(.
Bad news, isnt it? :) Well I can go for 2 meals a day and exercise to burn it down to 750. So let's assume I consume about 1200 calories a day, I will have to burn 450 calories to make it to 750. To cut the matter short, work hard! Sucks!
It's going to be a painful 35 days for me and I dont think a lazy bum like me will be able to endure all that hunger. So I am gonna go for 45 days which is to consume 1200 calories a day and I am going to think a lot about the rewards after that. :)
What's the reward? THIS... looooooooookkkkk closely.
Too skinny? Well at least he can eat whatever he wants and exercise a little to burn it off without worrying too much. For the "just nice" body weight, it is always a touch and go. This month you look great, and next month you gain 5 kgs and you are doom. So beat it! i am going for skinny culture. :)
Get your butt working now and get that curves! If you need inspiration once more, watch the Miami Dolphins Video! And that is all for Day 2. Hope you enjoy reading.
Lots of love,